Christmas Gift Guide 2014 - For Him.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

With the festive season fast approaching its time to do the dreaded Christmas shopping. 
Here are some ideas for the men in your life.

Headphones are a great gift idea for any male in your life. They are great for taking to the gym, using on the tube or for when you simply want a bit of piece and quite. I love the colour of these Beats and they are a great price at the minute with a £44 saving.   

One for the technology lover in your lift. A great gift for your brother, dad or boyfriend. A great idea would be to set the Ipod up before Christmas day with all their favourite music to give an added touch. Apple offer an engraving service which gives you the perfect opportunity to add a Christmas message and make the gift a bit more personal.  

There is nothing better than a personalised Christmas present. Getting personalised have every possible glass you could think of and you can personalise them in lots of different ways. I am quite tempted to order on of these for Glen as a stocking filler. 

Ever man needs a wallet in their life. I always think these are a great gift idea as every man I know never replaces their wallet until it is completely falling apart. Ted baker do a lot of simple designs suitable for anyone. They are also excellent quality. I purchased on last Christmas for Glen and it is still going strong. They are defiantly worth the money. 

One for the fitness guy in your life. I personally like the black version of these but I do love the pop of colour that these would add to an all black gym outfit. 

A great gift to keep your man in your life looking presentable. I always find babyliss to be a great brand when it comes to grooming. This 10 piece set is a great bargain at £20. 

I'm sure this is on the Christmas list of many men this year. I have included the PS4 in my gift guide but if you are willing to splash out on a loved one I think any game console is a great idea. Always remember girls if you buy one for your boyfriend think of the peace and quiet you get when they are glued to a new game. 

Dressing gowns are a perfect gift for anyone from your boyfriend to your granddad. The Batman one is a gift idea that is on my boyfriends wish list this Christmas. If you are buying for an older male in your family NEXT have a good selection to choose from and they are excellent quality. 

What are you buying the men in your family?!


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments