Questions Nobody Asks.

Monday, November 24, 2014


There are always things you wonder about people but you never want to ask. Here are the answers to some questions that everyone wants to know the answers to but nobody every wants to ask. 

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, they are only ever open when I am taking something out.

2. Do you take the shampoo and condition bottles from hotels? 
If it is a posh hotel, Yes.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? 
I sleep with my sheets tucked in but my duvet just laying on top.

4. Do you like to use post-it notes?
I love post-it notes. I have loads in different shapes and sizes. They are so handy.

5. Do you cut out coupons but never use them?
Yes all the time, the same always happens with my boots coupons they send in the post I always put them in my purse but then forget about them then they go out of date.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who always get there own way no matter what anyone else wants.

7. Do you chew pens and pencils? 
I am guilty when it comes to chewing pens but I have never chewed a pencil. 

8. What size bed do you have?
King size, It is a nightmare to change.

9. What do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
It has to be tomato sauce.

10. Last person you kissed? 
Glen. 

11. What is your usual bedtime?
9 O'clock I am defiantly getting old.

12. Are you afraid of heights? 
Yes, I can't even go up a ladder.

13. Do you sing in the car?
Of course I do even though I can't sing.

14. Do you wear a bath robe?
Indeed I do.

15. Have you ever been in love?
I am now.

16. Can you swim?
No I can't. I can paddle and that is about it.

17. Do you want a DJ or a band at your wedding?
I would love a live band.

18. Do you want to get married?
Yes and hopefully one day I will.

19. Do you want kids?
I would love to be a mum.

20. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, I miss my family.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments