February Favourites 2015.

Friday, February 27, 2015



Month two of 2015 over and done. February was filled with a couple of beauty favourite, a food favourite and a fashion favourite. I will admit I didn't get a lot of my favourites till the middle of February but I have been using them every day since. Lets mix it up a bit and start with my fashion favourite, My gorgeous Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote. If you follow me on Instagram you will know that my bag was a Valentines day present from Glen and I could not be more grateful. My bag has not left my arm since Valentines day and is defiantly my fashion favourite for February. Cadbury Caramel Eggs I maybe guilty of having already consumed a small hand full of these this year already. These and mini eggs defiantly need to be an all year round item. There is something about Easter chocolate that tastes better than standard chocolate. Now onto beauty, firstly Benefit Roller Lash the new mascara from Benefit. I have a sample of this that came free with Elle magazine but I am defiantly thinking about purchasing the full size when my sister and I take a trip to London in April. My favourite blusher for the past month was also part of my Valentines day present, the beautiful Marc Jacobs Blusher in Outspoken. On my eyes this month I have been loving my Marc Jacobs eyeshadow Palette in Dreamer, a gorgeous nude palette perfect from day to night. My lip combo for this month has been the Charlotte Tilbury Nude Kate lipstick with Iconic Nude Lip Liner, which was a present from my sister and came in a little lip pouch which is now in my Michael Kors bag. COLAB Dry Shampoo in New York is a life saver for when I want an extra 10-15 minutes in bed on a morning. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes are my new favourite face wipes and I think they are defiantly better than the No7 wipes which is hard for me to say but they are cheaper which is always a good thing.

What were your favourites for the month of February? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've never tried a caramel/cream egg. I'll definitely have to. I swear by the Garnier cleansing wipes, they work great. Rebecca || www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a big fan of cream eggs but caramel eggs are amazing xxx

      Delete