Blogmas Day 16 | Top Five Festive Films.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015


December is the time of year to snuggle up on the sofa in front of the tv with a blanket and some sweeties to watch some festive films. 

Elf - Who doesn't love ELF. My favourite line is of course 'SANTA!!! I KNOW HIM!'

Muppets Christmas Carol - This film is saved for our Christmas Eve movie. Our favourite part is where they are at the top of the street lamp and Rizo is saying 'Light the lamp not the rat.'

Disney Scrooge - One of Glen's favourite Christmas films. A great Christmas film for all the family. His favourite part is where Scrooge is visited by Jacob Marley. 

Happy Feet - I love this film because it is based on my favourite animals ... PENGUINS! I just love how cute they all are. 

Grinch - Again who doesn't love The Grinch. He reminds me of certain people in my life who don't get excited about Christmas but then they love it in the end. 

What are your favourite Christmas films? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great picks!! One of my all time faves has to be Christmas with the Kranks ! xo

    ReplyDelete