Face Of The Day - Freedom Pro Artist Palette.

Monday, February 29, 2016


I love nothing more than playing with makeup. I have a pretty big collection but it is my hobby and something I do in my spare time for other people. 

Here is what I have been wearing on my face recently. 

Face
Soap and Glory One Heck Of A Blot Primer.
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. 
Esteé Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer.
Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer.
L'oréal Infallible Sculpt Foundation.
MUA Skin Define Loose Powder.
Too Faced Bronzed Poreless Bronzer.
H and M Cameo Pink Blusher.

Eye's
Maybelline Creamy Mattes Crème De Nude Color Tattoo.
Freedom Pro Artist Pad Black Arts Palette:
Row 5, Second colour from the left in the crease.
Row 3, Sixth colour from the left blended in the centre of the lid.
L'oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara.
Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara.

Lips
Rimmel Eastend Snob Lipliner.
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector. 

Close up of the eyes. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments