Sister Box #1.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016


Living 300 miles away from my sister means we don't get to go shopping together as much as we would like. Ever so often she very kindly sends me a parcel to keep me going. Here is my latest box. 

This month she called it 'April Blogger Mail' and even sent me a note with a little description of each product just like a PR team would do. Let's take a look inside the box:
'You get through a lot of candles so here is your very own C candle. A beautiful mix of sweet white jasmine will go perfectly into Spring.'
I am currently burning this candle, it smells lovely and the scent fills the whole room. 

'Who doesn't love a good emoji? Pick your favourite emoji and scent for a fun little handbag essential.'
My sister kindly scent me the princess lip balm which is vanilla scent. It smells like cake what more could a girl want.

'You love a good cake smell so I have included vanilla frosting and toasted marshmallow. So good you will want to eat them not burn them.'
She was so right they smell amazing. Vanilla frosting is my favourite by far.

'A lovely little mini scrub that will leave your skin super soft. Includes sea salt to give a more abrasive scrub. Just don't forget to moisturise afterwards.'
Perfect little scrub for traveling. I always use a scrub after shaving my legs and can't wait to give this one a go. 

Now onto the two most exciting products.
Lets just take a minute to appreciate the packaging. Rose Gold perfection. 
'Beauty with a free-spirited soul. The allure of an eye-opening adventure. Kiko Milano launches Wanderlust, the new limited edition summer collection inspired by the passion for travel.'

'Volumising mascara featuring innovative technology.'
Mascara is my weakness. I have quickly tried out this one and so far so good it gives the right amount of volume without making the lashes look clumpy. 

'Bold coloured lipstick with a shiny finish.'
I have the Shade 01 Canyon Rose, a gorgeous nude-pinky. The perfect day to day lipstick with a long lasting formula. 

Have you tried any of the products my sister was kind enough to send me? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments