The Instagram Tag.

Monday, April 04, 2016


Instagram is definitely my favourite app on my phone. I can spend hours just scrolling and double tapping so when I saw 'The Instagram Tag' over on the lovely Christina's blog I knew I had to give it a go. 
Lets take a look round my Instagram account. 

When did you create your Instagram account?
1st January 2012 according to my Instagram. I can't believe I have been Instagramming for four years now. 

What was the first picture you posted?
A photo of my mams home made Yorkshire Puddings. 

How many times do you log in a day/week?
I'm always logged in but I normally check my feed first thing in the morning when I wake up and then I check it during the day when I have a free five minutes and normally before I head to bed. As I said before I am slightly addicted. 

What is your worst picture?
I don't really have one if I don't like the picture I tend to not upload it or just delete it after if I am not a fan of it. 

Which picture has the most likes?
The picture of my engagement ring when Glen and I announced our engagement has 72 likes and a lot of comments thanks to all my lovely followers congratulating us. 

How many followers do you have? How many people are you following?
I currently have 645 followers and I'm following 1382 people! I really need to go through them. 

Show us your top 3 pictures?
Just like Christina and Kirsty, I'm assuming this is based on my personal preference as opposed to number of likes received. So to me my top three pictures are:
Glen and I at our engagement party, My sister and I when she came to visit and the collage from my birthday trip home. 

What is the last picture on your Instagram feed?
My last picture was uploaded on 3.4.16 which is my favourite picture of Glen and I from our engagement party and it marks one year since Glen asked me to be his wife. 

I tag you all to do this tag. 

Leave your Instagram names below so I can head over and take a look. If you want to check our my many many pictures head over and follow me @Lottiemxo.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay! Super glad you did this tag (and thank you for the sweet mention)! IG addict <3 x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete