Empties 2016 #8.

Thursday, June 16, 2016


Time for another empties post. My aim was ten by the end of June but eight by June is good enough in my eyes. 

Nieva Dry Confidence Deodorant. 
Aveda Body Cleanser.
Charlotte Tilbury Eye Makeup Remover.
Tesco Cotton Wool.
L'oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Condition.
Garnier Micelar Cleansing Wipes.
Garnier Micelar Oil Infused Cleansing Wipes. 
Soap And Glory Scrub Em And Leave Em Body Scrub.
Too Faced Pressed Powder.
Bourjois Silk Edition Pressed Poweder.
17 Long Lash Mascara.
Smashbox Primer Water.
Yankee Candle Soft Cotton Wax Tart.
Yankee Candle Buttercream Wax Tart. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I use the smash box primer water to spritz my face after makeup because my skin is so dry I find it helps to prevent it looking cakey when I've powdered but I wouldn't buy it, I don't think it is hydrating enough for my skin to use as intended xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Tesco Cotton Wool to remove my makeup and I love them, such good value for money!
    theroshabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete