Happy Dad Day.

Sunday, June 19, 2016


I have no idea where this post is going but here we go ..... 
Moving 400 miles away from my dad was so hard. My dad is my world and at the time I couldn't even tell him that I was planning on moving 400 miles down the country little did I know he would be over the moon for me and only wanted what was best for me. 
Being away from my dad on fathers day is hard for me, not being able to have a dad cuddle whenever I want is hard for me and not being able to just sit and have a random conversation whenever we want is hard. 
So dad Happy dad day. Thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for standing by every decision I have ever made even if you didn't agree with some of them. Thank you for being there for me when shit hit the fan even though you knew it would. Thank you for making everything better again with a dad cuddle. You aren't just my dad, you are my best friend and idol. 
I love you dad. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments