Our Engagement Shoot Photos.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016










I wanted to make my 200th post a bit of a special one so I decided I would share our engagement shoot photos with you all. If you are new to my blog Glen and I got engaged on 3.4.15 back in my home town with both families there, sat in our pajamas on the sofa. It was very low key which is exactly what I wanted as I hate being center of attention. One year on we decided it was finally time to have some photos done to keep and display. Luckily enough we have a photographer in the family who was more than happy to take the photos for us. We headed down to Mote Park which I had never been to but I am so glad we picked the park for our photos, as you will be able to see it was the perfect location. 
We couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out and have already had them printed for ourselves and family members.

Out of all the photos we had done my personal favourite is the very first one in this post.

If you have recently got engaged I would highly recommend having an engagement shoot done. It also helps you get an idea of what photos you want at your wedding. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! Lovely pictures! XX

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com.co/

    ReplyDelete