Fourteen | Seven | Thirteen.

Thursday, July 14, 2016


Three years ago to the day I was sat in a park in York after having the best weekend with a guy not knowing what was going to happen next, said guy being my now fiancé Glen. We had just had the best weekend shopping, seeing Monsters University, eating ice-cream, Nandos, Dodgy bowling alleys and a trip to Prezzo. Even though we had the best weekend it was always in the back of my head what was going to happen next. For any of you who don't know Glen and I lived 400 miles apart, Glen being from the South East and me being from the North East. Realising that we only live once we both decided to give it a go but who knew that three years down the line I would have moved 400 miles down the country, we would be engaged and planning our wedding. 
As I just mentioned I moved from the North East to the South East to live with Glen. I did this seven months into our relationship and a lot of people told me I was stupid, it wouldn't work and that I was throwing away the life I had in the North all for a man. To all them people look where we are now, yes we have had some tough times but what couple haven't but as always we have come back stronger than ever. 

When I started writing this post I had no idea what I was going to write or even if it was going to make any sense and reading it back it doesn't but this post is just for me to look back this time next year. 

So here we are three years on living together and engaged. I can't thank you enough for everything you do for me. We have our ups and downs but we always come out the other side stronger and ready for whatever life is going to throw at use next. You are my best friend, partner in crime and the guy I want to grow old with. You make me laugh when I don't even want to smile. Thank you for supporting me in everything I do. I couldn't ask for a better fiancé. Here's to many more years together. 

Happy anniversary Glen. I love you always. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments