Goodbye 2016 Hello 2017.

Sunday, January 01, 2017


2016 for me went by in the blink of an eye. Just like every year 2016 was filled with lots of amazing memories and the highs and lows that every year brings. 

Lets look back on the memories made in 2016.

- 2016 marked two years of living in Kent. 
- 2nd Valentines day with Glen.
- Country to Country 2016.
- Our engagement photo shoot. 
- Fishing trips. 
- Spontaneous days out. 
- 3 year anniversary with Glen. 
- Visits and shopping trips with Stacey. 
- Isle of Wight 2016. 
- Turning 24. 
- Moving into our new home. 
- Christmas 2016 in our new home. 

My blog gave me the opportunity to work with some great brands this year and build some great relationships with brands and PR teams. 

This year I have decided not to set any new year resolutions but to set myself goals and challenges. 
- Try and keep up a good blogging schedule. 
I would like to post every day but sometimes life does just get in the way so if I can't post every day I plan to post 3-4 a week. 
- Be more organised. 
Keeping the house organised, tidy and attempt to declutter. My plan for January is to organise all the paperwork and declutter the wardrobes and bedroom.
- Work more on my blog. 
I want to build more bonds with brands over the next year and work more on making my blog bigger and better over the next year.
- Make use of my Olympus Pen. 
I was very kindly gifted an Olympus Pen for Christmas from Glen and I couldn't be more excited to start playing around with it and improving the quality of my blog pictures. You might even see a few videos make an appearance over the next year. 
- Stop worrying so much. 
I worry about everything and anxiety is something I struggle with but I want to make sure 2017 is as stress free as possible.

What are you hoping to achieve this year? 

I hope you all have an amazing 2017.  Here's to it being a great one. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments