Baylis & Harding - Pink Prosecco & Cassis And La Maison Linen Rose & Cotton Home Range.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017


When I seen Baylis & Harding had released some new collections, the new Pink Prosecco & Cassis collection and La Maison Linen Rose & Cotton were two I knew I needed to get my hands on. The full ranges include everything from luxury bathing products to candles and reed diffusers. 

From the new range Pink Prosecco & Cassis range I managed to get my hands on the Reed Diffuser £14.99 and the Bell Candle £14.99. From the new La Maison Linen Rose & Cotton range I picked up the Large Fragranced Candle £14.99 and the Luxury Three Set Of Candles £20

The Pink Presecco range is scented with a beautiful fruity, luxury fragrance which fills the whole room with an amazing aroma, Perfect for popping in your bedroom to create the perfect setting for a pamper evening. The Linen Rose and Cotton range has a very subtle rose scent mixed with a clean, fresh cotton scent, perfect for your living room or dining room. 

Out of all the ranges Baylis Harding have produced over the years these two new ranges top them all. Throughout both ranges you can purchase amazing luxury scented products without the luxury price tag. 

I feel both collections are perfect not just for Mothers day but all year round for friends, aunties and all the other women in your life. 

To take a look at all the products in both ranges head over to the Baylis & Harding website. Unfortunately the Pink Prosecco & Cassis range is Limited Edition so make sure you get your hands on it quickly before it sells out. 


Lottiemxo.

*Thank you to Baylis & Harding for sending me the products from the new ranges to try.
All views are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments