A New Start.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

If you have followed my twitter for a while you will know I have blogged many times before.

Now for a little bit about the girl behind the blog. For those who don't follow my twitter (@lottiemxox) on 9th February 2014 I moved roughly 400 miles from the North East to the South East. It was one of the biggest steps I have even taken in my life but the support of my family, boyfriend and his family made the move a lot easier. 


Beauty, lifestyle and fashion are three I have a passion for. 


Beauty shopping is defiantly a favourite past time of mine. Anyone who knows me well will know I love nothing more than a new mascara or blusher to add to my collection and if it has amazing packaging then it is always a must buy.   



I could spend hours on Pintrest (lottie2310) making board after board of my dream home. I have always been interested in interior design and could spend hours in the home section of most stores. Cushions and nice storage are always a good buy in my opinion. 


Working in a clothes shop means you always have to have a rough idea of what is going on in the fashion world. Luckily enough I have always has a keen interest in fashion and London Fashion Week is always a must read in near enough every magazine it is featured in. 


Lottiemxo is a space for me to share my love of beauty, lifestyle and fashion. 

Feel free to follow my journey as I continue a new chapter in my life. 

Heres to a new start. 

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments