Wishlist Wednesday.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014


After watching Viviannadoesmakeup's 'My Milan makeup bag' I now need to get my hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury makeup bag. I have the first one and need to add the new one to my collection. The new quote is just as good as the first one, 'Give a girl the right makeup & she can conquer the world' 
Ever since I started straightening my hair many many moons ago I have wanted a pair of GHDs. Having my hair done at the hairdressers always makes me want a pair even more. They are defiantly a product that is worth the hype. 
As a mascara lover I am desperate to try this mascara. Now that Sephora ship to the UK I may have to place a little order as we all know Makeup Forever can not be purchased in the UK. 
I am a big lover of the Real Techniques brush and have all of the brush sets and most of the single brushes. These two new releases will finish my collection nicely and are great for traveling or throwing in your makeup. 
As a neutral eye lovely this palette is perfect. You can use it to go from a simple day look to a gorgeous night look. A bit on the pricey side at £38 but a girl can dream. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments