Wishlist Wednesday.

Wednesday, May 07, 2014


I love anything that has words or quotes on it so this duvet is perfect. One side has a variety of words to do with sleep on it while the other is plain so you could class it as being reversible as well. The colour of the duvet is also an advantage as living with my boyfriend means girly duvets are normally out of the question. 
I want this sign for our kitchen. It pretty much sums up my boyfriend and his friends and I just think it will be a perfect little addition to our kitchen. 
As I previously mentioned I have a bit of an obsession with quotes and sayings. I'd quite like this to go above our bed to add that little bit of something to a plain wall. 
Photo frames are another favourite item of mine. I love nothing more then having photos on display. I would either have this in the bedroom as a feature on the wall opposite our bed or on display in the living room with pictures of my boyfriend and I and photos of our families.  
Whilst wandering round The Range with my boyfriend we were looking at sofas and he has basically fallen in love with this one simply because it has cup holders for his beer and a storage compartment for him to put his xbox controller. In all fairness it was a rather comfy sofa.    
Once again whilst wandering round The Range I said to my boyfriend I wanted quite a nautical themed bathroom. Once I had said this he pointed out these storage cubes and said they would be a good idea for storing things such as shower gels and I could not agree more. These are defiantly on my shopping list to add to our bathroom. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments