Ciaté Haute House | Rich Ink Formula.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

 Ciate Haute House Collection - Selfridges £22

The Ciaté Haute House collection contains five mini nail varnishes which are said to be of a rich ink formula. The set is made up of deep, dark shades some with a hint of shimmer. Perfect for the autumn and winter season. 

Ciaté say:
'Ciate's Haute House collection brings you a seductive set of one-stroke shades to unleash your inner sex kitten. Inspired by luxe lingerie labels, these colours are perfect for pairing with lace and with lashings of gloss and lustrous shimmer making them a must-have date night mani. With high pigment one stroke colour, this is one satisfying quickie!'

The five shades in the set include: 
Can Can - A deep red burgundy colour. 
For the thrill of it - A bronzey-yellow colour with a hint of green shimmer running through it.
Sass pot - A deep purple colour. 
Knee high - A deep rich blue colour. 
Tickle my fancy - A deep metallic green colour.  

I could not resist trying all of them at once. When applying each colour I thought they would all apply the same due to them all being the same formula. I found this not to be true. Can Can, Knee high, Sass pot and Tickle my fancy all looked perfectly fine with one coat but I found For the thrill of it needed around three to four coats to get an opaque finish. I personally think this is just down to the colour of the polish and not the formula itself. 

Overall I am extremely impressed with the set and they will defiantly be my go to polishes this autumn and winter.
Will you be picking up the Haute House collection ? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments