Here I am ... Again!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Once again here I am writing a post saying I am coming back to blogging. Sine my last post life has pretty much taking over. July and August flew over for me. In July I went home for four days to visit my parents while Glen went off to Cornwell for one of his good friends stag do's. I had a lovely weekend but was glad to be back after my four days away. In August I had two weeks off work, in the first week my parents and sister came to visit Glen and I. My parents had a lovely week seeing the sights of Kent and I even squeezed in a shopping trip to Bluewater with my sister. On there last full day we went off to London for the day and then had Chinese on the night as a bit of a treat. My parents left Friday afternoon as Glen and I were heading to the Isle of White on Friday evening. Glen has been every year since he was 5 and it is somewhere I have always wanted to visit so I was very excited for our first little holiday. The Isle of White was beautiful and I really did not want to come home. I am going to do a blog post all about our little holiday. 

Since returning from holiday it has been all go go go. Glen and I are currently looking at moving house so at the moment it is all about trying to fit appointments round both of our working hours. My diary has never looked so full. 

I have a few blog posts planned and ready to go live. I am really looking forward to getting back into blogging and back into the blogging community. 

Hope everyone is well. 
Thanks for reading. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments