'The best part about memories is making them'

Thursday, November 06, 2014


Anyone who knows me knows I can spend hours scrolling through Instragram and posting pictures. 
Here is a around up of the past couple of months on my Instagram page. 

1. Can not believe it is November already and that I have been living in Kent 9 months already!
2. Nomination bracelet off the Mr for my birthday. 
3. Best birthday cake EVER! 
4. Hard word does pay off. 
5. Shopping with the Mr. 
6. Birthday celebrations with the Mr. 
7. Cheesecakes made for the Mr coming back from work. 
8. 300th instagram post. Dedicated to the Mr.  
9. My Mr knows how to make me happy. 
10. Hard work does pay off. 
11. I love how happy we look in this photo. 
12. Roses from the Mr.
13. First year memory for my Nana. R.I.P Nana love you always. 
14. What a difference a year and a half makes. 
15. Ready for a friends wedding reception.
16. Celebrating the brother in laws birthday. 
17. Strawberry daiquiri! The way to my heart.  
18. Ant keeping me coming.
19. You are just an ordinary guy thats makes my world complete. 
20. Size 26 VS Size 14. 

Do you have Instagram ? Feel free to follow me: Lottiemxo. 

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments