Lush Christmas 2014.

Saturday, November 08, 2014


So it is that time of year again where Lush release their Christmas range. Full of old favourites and new release I knew a trip to Lush was in order. I only really shop at Lush in the autumn, winter time as there is nothing better than a nice hot Lush bath on a cold winter evening.
After smelling pretty much all of the new releases here is what I picked up. 

'Orange flower absolute and mandarin oil make this bubbly little chap a real pick me up.
Crumble the bar under running water for mounds of bubbly glaciers and snow drifts.' 
This little fella is one of my all time favourite Christmas items from Lush. Anyone who knows me well will know penguins are my all time favourite animal. I always have to pick at least one of these up and I always save him right till the end to use. With The Christmas penguin being a bubble bar I tend to get around five uses out of this little guy. I tend to use him with I need a bit of a pick me up just like Lush say. 

'Launch into your bath water and watch it fizz away to reveal the surprise hidden inside.'
This is a new one that I have never tried before and after seeing videos of it being used I am quite excited to use it and see what the surprise inside is. Sharing its fragrance with Twilight it has the comforting tonka absolute and ylang ylang and also has relaxing lavender oils which will help banish tension in the body. I am defiantly saving this for a pamper day after the hectic time ahead in the world of retail at Christmas.

'Soften skin and prickly moods this festive season.
Crumble under running water for mounds of bubbles and a moisturising soak.' 
Another new product added to the Christmas line this year. Once again I mainly bought this as it was new and look how cute he is. The Christmas Hedgehog is filled with organic shea and cocoa butter as well as lots soothing essential oils. Perfect for a nice relaxing bath. Once again I will get around five baths out of this little guy.

'Warm up with this bath bomb's hot fruit punch fragrance and listen to the crackle of popping candy.
Drop into your bath for fireside comfort.'
An old favourite of many people including me. Even though I am not a big cinnamon lover Cinders is still an all time favourite. I wouldn't say the popping candy makes a loud sound but it adds to the effect. The only bad things about Cinders is it makes your bath water turn a yellow colour which does not look too appealing. 

'The citrus essential oils in the satsum scented bath bomb will put a spring in your step.
Drop into the water and watch santa fly.'
Another new product added to the line this year. Filled with mandarin oil, bergamot oil and orange flower absolute this little guy smells amazing. I can't wait to pop him in my bath and watch him fly.   

'A creamy vanilla scented bath bomb with cocoa butter to soften the skin.
Drop into the water for a bear hug.'
 How cute! As soon as seen Butterbear online I knew I had to purchase one. Made with the same vanilla like fragrance as Butterball I knew I would love it. One of the main ingredients is Cocoa butter with creates a creamy soft bath that nourishes and protects the skins. I can't wait for a big bear hug baths. 

What will you be picking up from the Lush Christmas range ?! 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments