The Christmas Tag.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


While catching up on some blogs one evening I seen that the lovely Becky from Milk Bubble Tea had popped up the Christmas tag and as I am about to head home to surprise my parents with an early Christmas I thought this was the perfect tag for the occasion. Due to working in retail I can not have any time off for the last six weeks of the year so my parents think I can't come home for Christmas till the new year but we are heading back up north this week to surprise them. 
I have even managed to get Glen to share his Christmas memories for you all. 

What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Charlotte - ELF. 
Glen - Muppets Christmas carol. 

Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Charlotte - Christmas eve pyjamas but all the main presents are opened on Christmas morning.  
Glen - Christmas morning.

Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Charlotte - My sister saying 'You can stuff the turkey now.'
Glen - They are all just as good as each other.

Favourite festive food?
Charlotte - Pigs in blankets. 
Glen - Pig in blankets.

Favourite Christmas gift?
Charlotte - My mulberry keyring. 
Glen - Lego life on mars when I was a child. 

Favourite Christmas Scent?
Charlotte - Christmas dinner or the smell of candy canes. 
Glen - Roasting goose.  

Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?
Charlotte - Christmas eve is always spent with the family eating snacky food and watching television and opening new pyjamas. 
Glen - Watch Muppets Christmas carol. 

What tops your tree?
Charlotte - An angel that never sits straight. 
Glen - An angel.  

As a kid what was the one crazy, wild, extravagant gift you always asked for but never received?
Charlotte - I can't remember as a child but for the last few years and including this year I have asked for a penguin and still don't have one. 
Glen - As a child I got everything I wanted but this year it will be a new Airsoft rifle   

What's the best part about Christmas for you? 
Charlotte - Spending it with the family. This year I can't wait to start new traditions with Glen and his family. 
Glen - Dinner with the family.   

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These tags are making me so festive :) I love having Christmas dinner with the family as well. Especially since everyone gets to see each other so often it is great to have everyone together. Nice post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete