Valentines Day 2015.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


It is that time of year again when Valentines Day is just around the corner. Valentines Day will always been seen different from each individual. Now that I live with my partner and we treat each other all year round and try and have date night as much as possible I personally Valentines Day as just another day but on the other hand I would very much like a nice bunch of flowers and I am just like every other girl and would love a little surprise from the Mr. Last Valentines day me and my partner went to Harry Potter World, Nandos and we went to the cinema to see The Lego Movie. Our Valentines Day was perfect and summed us up as a couple perfectly. We aren't really the romantic type. This year we are planning on going to our favourite Chinese restaurant, anyone who knows Kent well it is a little Chinese call Hons. As for gifts I am contributing to his Airsoft collection as that is what he has asked for and I have sent the Mr some links to some items but personally I would love a surprise gift.   

I have included a little gift guide for any guys who might be reading this and are stuck for ideas or for any girls who want to forward the links to their partners as a bit of a hint. 

I have spent many hours just browsing the Kate Spade website lusting over pretty much everything on their website. These Kate Spade Dear Valentine Heart Studs would make a lovely valentines day gift. They are a perfect size for every day wear. 
What girl wouldn't love to receive a Spa day for 2 to enjoy on Valentines day. 
Michael Kors will always be a winner when it comes to buying your girlfriend, fiancée or wife a gift. I received the perfume for Christmas and love it. I think the Michael Kors watches make a perfect gift. Pandora and Nomination release Valentines Day collections every year and this years is just as pretty as previous years. I have my eyes on both charms featured in this gift guide. 


What do you think of Valentines Day? What do you normal do? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments