30 Beauty Questions.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


After browsing the internet to find some tag blog posts to do I found one called 30 Beauty questions. It looked quite interesting so here it is. 

1. Do you remember your first makeup item?

I don't remember what it was exactly but it was probably something that my older sister past down to me. The first item I was bought was probably something along the lines of concealer or powder.

2. Describe your perfect mascara?

My perfect mascara would be jet black and a mascara that gives you a bit of curl but lots and lots of volume. Any good recommendations?

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?

I prefer a mid to heavy coverage with a flawless finish. My all time favourite is Esteé Lauder double wear.

4. Favourite high end brand?

Most defiantly Chanel for lipsticks and hourglass for their ambient light blushers. 

5. What cosmetic brand have you always wanted to try but still haven't?

Tom Form has been on my to try list for a good while now. 

6. Favourite drugstore brand?

L'oreal and Rimmel for foundations and Maybelline for mascara. 

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?

I don't I must prefer to wear a good mascara to give me length and volume. 

8. Is there any kind of makeup you can not leave the house without?

I can quite happily leave the house with no makeup to just pop to the shops but if I feel like I can't go out without any on then I will pop some concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles and pop some powder on and I am good to go. 

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?

I have a Lancôme blusher my sister bought me for my 18th birthday. It has the Eiffel Tower embossed on it. It sits in my drawer unused as I can't bring myself to use it.  

10. How often do you shop for makeup?

I would probably say on a monthly basis. Most of the time though I can go months without buying anything then I will just have a big blow out. 

11. Do you have a beauty budget or do you spend freely?

I normally have a big blow out when my sister and I go off to London for a few days so I do some saving before we go so I can spend freely. 

12. Do you utilise coupons or reward cards when you shop for cosmetics?

My boots card and coupons are defiantly well used. I also have the Superdrug reward card as well. 

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?

I would defiantly say mascara. I love trying all the new releases. As my sister says I am a bit of a mascara whore. 

14. Is there a brand you can not stand?

I would probably say Revlon as I don't like any of their mascaras and I don't own anything by them.

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients?

No can't say I do. 

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?

Selfridges for high end products and boots for 'drugstore' products. 

17. Do you like trying new skincare?

I am not really fussed when it comes to skincare as long as it takes my makeup off and doesn't break me out I don't really mind what it is. I am a big fan of Hope in a jar

18. Favourite bath and body brand?

I love Soap and Glory and I am a big fan of Victoria Secret shower gels. 

19. If you could only buy one brand which would you choose?

For makeup I choose say Estèe Lauder and for bath and body I would choose Soap and Glory.  

20. What brand has the best packaging?

At the minute I am in love with the Charlotte Tilbury packaging. 

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?

Girl crush, Mila Kunis *insert heart eye emoji.* 

22. Do you belong to any makeup communities?

Apart from the blogging world, No I don't. 

23. 5 favourite beauty gurus?

Vivianna from Vivianna Does Makeup.
Amelia from XameliaX.
Chantelle from Girltartanscarf.
Karen from Mrs Ginger.
Rosanna from RPierceMakeup.

24. Do you like multifunctional products?

Yes, If I can do two or more jobs with one product then they are always a winner in my eyes. 

25. Are you clumsy when it comes to putting makeup on?

I wouldn't say I was apart from the standard mascara on the nose situations. 

26. Do you use a base/primer for your eyes?

I am currently using and loving Benefit Stay Don't Stray

27. How many hair products to you use on a typical day?

I don't really use many hair products unless I am having curly hair that day. If I am having curly hair then I will use a hairspray and the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.  

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?

I always apply my foundation first then do my eyes then apply concealer. 

29. Do you ever consider taking making classes?

I don't think I would. 

30. What do you love about makeup?

I love that with one palette you can create a varied amount of looks. Also I love how each season has its own trends. Also I love the beauty community. 


Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments