Make a wish.

Monday, February 23, 2015


After watching Brogan from Brogantatexo.co.uk wishes video it got me thinking about what I wish I knew and how I want my future to turn out. 

1. What do you wish you knew when you were younger?
I wish someone had told me that being an adult is hard and that your twenties are some of the toughest years of your life. I always wish someone had told me you don't need all the friends in the world to feel special. 

2. Where do you wish you could live?
The Isle of White. I can't wait to go back this year. 

3. What is one thing you wish you could do?
I wish I could open up to people more and not hide how I am feeling. 

4. What would you wish to be better at?
I would wish to be better at accepting myself for who I am and I wish I was better at not doubting myself and my own abilities. 

5. What did you wish to become when you were little?
It may seem sad to some people but I always had an interest in business so always wanted to work in a shop as a child. Now I have a lovely job working in a home interior store. I would love to own my own little business one day. 

6. Is there anything you wish you could change about the world?
Just the standard things of not letting people suffer and find cures for illnesses. 

7. What is your biggest wish?
My biggest wish in life is that one day I will have a perfect wedding and have my own little family with Glen. Also that my family are always happy and healthy. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. what an interesting post idea!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete