'The best part about memories is making them'

Friday, February 20, 2015


Anyone who knows me knows I can spend hours scrolling through Instragram and posting pictures. 
Here is a around up of some of my favourite pictures from the past couple of months on my Instagram page. 

1. Screw fancy breakfast my man knows how to put a smile on my face. 
2. Happiest girl in the world doesn't come close at the minute. Well and truly spoilt off Glen.
3. Beautiful tulips from Glen.
4. On this day last year I made the move to Kent. One of the scariest but best decisions I have ever made. We have had good times, tough times, laughs and tears but I wouldn't change it for the world. This year has been a blast and we have so much more to look forward to. You are my world Glen. Love you lots. 
5. The difference in my face. 
6. Mega amount of sister points for Stacey. Such a lucky little sister to have a big sister that sends me amazing parcels. 
7. 2014 you have been a blast. First year living in the South. As the clock strikes 12 and 2015 begins this man will be by my side as he has been all through 2014. We have had a blast. We have had good times and bad times. You are my world. Heres to 2015 and the memories it brings us. I love you Glen.
8. 2014 you have been a blast. Thank you to everyone who has been part of 2014. I'm pretty sure 2015 will be a year to remember. Happy new year everyone.
9. Pride of place on the tree. 

Do you have Instagram ? Feel free to follow me: Lottiemxo. 
Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! I need to start taking more this year, that's one of my goals. Your post was lovely Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love your pictures! I've just wrote a blogpost similar and they're really fun to write aren't they:) brilliant post! X

    www.itslittlelaurenslooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete