'Some people hang their art, I wear mine.'

Wednesday, February 04, 2015


When I read the quote I have used to title this post I thought it was perfect. I see my tattoos as art. After reading Pasha from Itsfashionoclock.blogspot.com tattoo post I thought it was time to go into a little more detail about the tattoos I have. My tattoos all have sentimental meanings behind them and were all worth the pain. 

1. How many tattoos do you have?

I have four tattoos, It looks like I have three as I have a word under my first tattoo but they were done on separate occasions. 

2. What's your favourite tattoo you have?

My favourite tattoo is the last tattoo, It is a feather with a rose in the middle and next to it it says, 'Always on my mind, Forever in my heart'. This tattoo is in memory of my Nana and certainly means a lot it me. 

3. How old were you when you got your first tattoo?

I was 18 when I got my first, 19 for my second, 20 for my third and 21 for my fourth. 

4. What do your parents think about your tattoos?

My dad has always been supportive of every tattoo I have wanted. My mam on the other hand would always pull a face at the thought but she loves them all. 

5. Does your boyfriend like your tattoos, if so what's his favourite?

Yes he does and my feather is his favourite. 

6. Did you always have a love for tattoos and what was your inspiration?

I knew from the age of around 15 I wanted a tattoo. My first tattoo is a rose and a swallow, the rose is in memory of Granda who always grew roses and the swallow is in memory of my Nana who always fed the birds. My second tattoo is the word 'TUPPS', my dad has called me tupps since the day I was born and anyone who knows me well knows that my dad means the world to me. My third tattoo is a dandelion with birds coming off it, this represents a really tough time I went through and to me it means 'Tough times do get better'. As previously mentioned my fourth tattoo is for my Nana and will always mean the world to me. 

7. Do you plan on getting more tattoos in the future?

I defiantly want more tattoos. I just need to decided what I want. If I ever have children I will have tattoos done for them. 

8. Which tattoo would you say was the most painful?

My feather, it took the longest and has quite a bit of shading on it. 

9. Do you regret any of your tattoos and why?

I don't really regret any of them but I wish I had got my dandelion done bigger. 

10. What was your least painful tattoo?

The word 'TUPPS'. It took about half an hour and was practically pain free. 

Do you have any tattoos? If so what do you have? 



Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments