April Favourites 2015.

Friday, May 08, 2015


Month four of 2015 over and done with. April was the best month of 2015 for me as Glen and I headed North with his family to spent Easter with my family and Glen gave me the best surprise ever and asked me to be his wife. We could not be happier and I still feel like I am on cloud nine. We have been to our first wedding fair and we can not wait to start planning our special day. 
April is also the month of my sisters birthday and now that I live about an hour from London it has become a new tradition that we always take a trip to London. For my sisters birthday our parents were kind enough to us both a ticket to go and see the Alexandra McQueen V&A Exhibition which was amazing. If you get the chance I would highly recommend going to see it. There are some absolutely breath taking pieces in the exhibition and the shop at the end has some gorgeous souvenirs.
Now onto the beauty bits. For Christmas I was kindly gifted the Jacks Wills Body Spray set and this month I have been loving throwing one in my bag just to freshen up after my break at work.
Whilst in London my sister and I took a quick trip to Westfields. We were slightly disappointed with the shopping centre but we did pop into the Bobbi Brown store where I picked up the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush. After seeing Vivianna does makeup rave about this brush I needed to get my hands on it. I have used it every day since and I am completely in love with it. No London trip is complete without a trip to Kiko. On this occasion I picked up a few things but two of my favourites for this month were Kiko Perfect Gel Duo in Strawberry Pink and Kiko Creamy Lip Gloss in Vintage Pink. The nail polish is a new product by Kiko which gives you gel nails without having to use a lamp and you can easily remove the polish with normal nail polish remover. I got the colour strawberry pink which does start of pink but as it wears my sister and I came to the conclusion it it turns into a move of a coral pink colour. As for the lip gloss crayon it is a gorgeous plum colour which I find the perfect colour to wear day to day to work. 
Selfridges always happens when we go to London as well even if we don't buy anything we both love wandering round the beauty department and normally getting lost and end up not remembering which way to get out which personally I don't see as a problem. On this trip we headed to the Charlotte Tilbury counter *insert heart eye emoji* as my sister was after some products for her birthday and I was having a big debate with myself as to whether or not I wanted Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Cheat. As you can tell it happened the lip liner came home with me. I find it is the perfect colour to fill in all of your lips and pop a lipgloss over the top. I already own Bitch Perfect which when paired will Pillow Talk makes a perfect lip combo. 

What have you been loving in the month of April?

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments