'The best part about memories is making them'

Saturday, May 09, 2015


Anyone who knows me knows I can spend hours scrolling through Instragram and posting pictures. 
Here is a around up of some of my favourite pictures from the past couple of months on my Instagram page. 

1. Glen and I first Sunderland game together, Tyne and Wear Derby. 5 in a row ;)
2. Easter weekend Glen asked to to be his wife ❤️
3. Our engagement cakes made by Glens dad. 
4. First cake all ready to be decorated. 
5. Toasted home made bread. Heaven on a plate. 
6. My gorgeous engagement flowers from Glen. 
7. A collection of my favourite pictures from our engagement party.
8. Bacon and cheese on toast. New guilty pleasure. 
9. Photos from a photo booth at our first wedding fair. 
10. Pink and blue bottles. Glen knows the way to my heart. 
11. My favourite picture of the two of us from our engagement party. I love how happy we look. ❤️
12. Engagement party ❤️
13. Engagement flowers from Glen a week on. ❤️

Do you have Instagram ? Feel free to follow me: Lottiemxo. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations! You're about to get married! That's awesome news! Lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete