Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A lot of brands are bring out new foundations at the minute including Maybelline. Their new Fluid Touch Foundation claims to even and perfect skin with complete, natural looking coverage, Have an impeccable, yet undetectable finish and have an ultra-thin, fluid touch formula.

Lets start with the packing. The foundation comes in a 20ml bottle which is 10ml less than the average foundation bottle. The size of the bottle makes it a good travel size foundation the only downside is that the bottle is glass so you would have to be careful with it.

Maybelline have created a unique application for this foundation. First shake the bottle well, hold the dropper vertically and allow the foundation to drop onto your fingertip then apply to your face as usual.
When applying the foundation I find the teardrop applicator to be a bit of a pain really so I use the wand to apply it to my face before blending in the foundation. I do find the applicator to be quite scratchy though so my advise would just to be careful with it or use the dropping technique. I do find that you don't get a lot of product on the want so you have to re-dip the applicator a lot.

I found the foundation to give quite a sheer coverage but was build-able. Even when built up I found the coverage still wasn't as good I would have liked. I found the lightweight formula gave a soft matte velvet finish which felt good on the skin. 

Overall I would give the foundation 7 out of 10. I find it perfect for when I am at work as I don't like to wear a lot of makeup for work and I find this foundation gives me the right amount of coverage to give me a natural look. 

You can purchase the foundation from Boots for £8.99 or Superdrug for £8.99

Have you tried Maybelline Dream Flawless Foundation? What are your thoughts? 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I found this post really useful as I have been thinking about purchasing this product for ages now as I don't usually wear foundation because my pores get clogged up easily so I wanted something quite light and sheer.

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete