What's in my weekend away toiletries bag?

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


Last weekend Glen and I went away for the night to Ashford International Hotel. The hotel itself is well located and a lovely hotel with a spa in it as well. When the hotel was booked we both knew we would be taking full advantage of the spa. The spa itself had a pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. There was also a gym upstairs and you could also book yourself in for spa treatments. We both really enjoyed relaxing the pool and came away feeling extremely relaxed. 
When it comes to packing toiletries you can't beat mini products. A lot of my favourite products don't come in mini size so I decanted my favourites into some bottles and little pots from Primark. A lot of people complain about these leaking but I have never had a problem with them touch wood. The toiletries bag is also from Primark. It has three sections and is one that can be hung on the back of a door. 
Lets start with the top section. This section is quite small but great for putting little pots in. In the four little pots I decanted my day time moisturiser Philosophy Hope In A Jar, my night time moisturiser Philosophy Hope In A Jar Night, Estee Lauder Take it Away Makeup Remover Lotion and Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter. Also in the top section I also popped in my toothbrush and toothpaste, a razor and some cotton wool. 
The middle section is detachable and would be perfect to pop in your handbag as a makeup bag. In this section I had some of my decanted Simple Micellar Cleansing Water, Garnier Micellar Cleansing WipesHerbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo and the Nominoe foam cleaner. 
In the bottom section again I decanted some of my favourite products. To wash my hair I took with me my Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner which was great for after being in the pool and my primark volume shampoo which I am not to fussed on but I am trying to use it up. To wash with I took some decanted Aussie Fresh Mate Shower Gel, I love the smell of this and it is so refreshing to use on a morning. I also took some Soap Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter, once again the smell is amazing but I like using this to shave my legs as well. 
Something else I took which I forgot to pop in the photo was my Laura Mercier Creme Brûlée moisturiser, once again this smells amazing and leaves you feeling super soft.

What are your essentials for a weekend away? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments