My New Look Sale Picks.

Monday, May 11, 2015


So the New Look spring up to 60% sale has started. Most of you will know I used to work for New look in the past and if you were an employee you got 50% staff discount. It is safe to say I miss my discount a lot so I always like to have a quick look when they have a sale. I could not resist this Nothing to wear t-shirt as I have a lot of clothes but never know what I want to wear. I fell in love with the print on this Floral print dress and thought it would be perfect for the summer season and will look great paired with a pair of sandals for a summer bbq. My current work uniform is smart office style clothing so I thought this Black floral print dress would be perfect to pair with some tights and dolly shoes. If you follow me on twitter you may have seen my tweet about having a spa break with Glen this weekend. Even though we live together it is nice to just get away for the weekend and spend some quality time together. I always like to put a bit more effort in when we go for a weekend away and a nice meal. A new dress or top is normally in order to make me feel a bit better about how I look. While browsing the sale I fell in love with this Cameo Rose Knot front skater dress and the Cameo Rose textured twist front dress. I couldn't decide which one I liked better so both of them may have fallen into my basket ooppss.

Have you spotted anything in the sale? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments