Ebay Wish List and Update.

Friday, June 26, 2015


I can loose hours on an evening browsing through Ebay. On my latest browse my first search was for photo frames. Glen and I have just had all the pictures from our engagement party and they are currently in an album we received as a present on the night but I would like to put some of us in a frame. I came across this Shabby Chic Wall Heart Photo Frame, anyone who knows me knows I have a bit of an obsession with heart photo frames. This would be perfect in our bedroom, I love the shabby chic design.
I had been reading a few blog posts about makeup brushes from Ebay. I love my Real Techniques brushes but I am always on the look out for more brushes to add to my collection. I came across this Five Piece Eyeshadow Brush Set and this Ten Piece Brush Set. I love how cheap they are and the black and sliver design. They may have to be added to my collection. 
After watching Fayes Fix haul video where she featured a Foldable Handbag, an excellent dupe of the Longchamp Bag I knew I had to have a look on Ebay for it as Glen and I are heading back to the North in a couple of weeks to stay with my parent and while we are there we are spending the night in York for our 2 year anniversary. This bag will be perfect for the overnight stay. 

Now onto my little update. First off sorry for being a bit non-existent lately. I have been working more hours at work and as some of you may know I have PCOS and lately it isn't being to nice to me. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon. As I mentioned Glen and I are heading back to the North in a couple of weeks and we are both looking forward to a well deserved break.

Do you have an Ebay recommendations? Hope you are all well.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The brushes seem like a very good bargain but be careful with some as I purchased a collection from ebay before and they were not great at all hun :) But a really good blog post!! :)

    http://abbielouisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete