Mirror Mirror On The Wall - OOTD #1.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015


So this post should have been an outfit post from Saturday night when Glen and I took his parents out for a meal for their anniversary but in true Lottie fashion I was running slightly late and had no time for photos ooppss. I still wanted to bring you an outfit post today but as I write this I am sat in my pajamas which I don't think you would be that interested in even if they do have doughnuts on them and then it came to me I tend to take a lot of outfit pictures in the mirror as there normally isn't anyone around to take photos for me so I have come up with the idea of doing a little series of outfit posts from the mirror so you still see how I like to dress. 
My outfit featured in todays post is an outfit I wore out for dinner a couple of weekends ago when Glen and I went on a little spa night break. I have also added in my outfit I wore to do a bit of shopping the following day.

Dress - New Look
Shoes - Choice Outlet 

Top - Next but bought from Choice Outlet 
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins 
Flip Flops - TU Sainsbury's


Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments