Time Flies When You Are Having Fun.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015


Can you believe we are half way through the year already?! This year is going so quickly and it has defiantly been filled with mixed emotions. 
January was an extremely tough month for Glen and I and our families. Not to dwell on it too much but we went through our second miscarriage.   
February was Valentines day and I was extremely spoilt by Glen with a Michael Kors handbag and a Ted Baker make-up bag. 
March was a tough month for me as March is my mams birthday and it was also mothers day. It was the first mothers day in 21 years that I haven't spent with my mam which was quite sad. 
April was the best month of 2015 for me. Glen and I headed back to the North with his family to spent Easter with my family. On the morning of Good Friday Glen gave me the best surprise ever and asked me to be his wife. We could not be happier and can not wait to plan our perfect wedding together. We also had our engagement party in April and we were extremely spoilt by all our friends and family.  
May was a pretty boring we both worked lots but we did manage to squeeze in a mini spa weekend which was lovely and we both came back feeling extremely relaxed. 
And now here we are in June. June is a crazy manic month for us with lots of anniversaries and birthdays. We also have some weekends with friends planned this month as well. 
As for the rest of the year we have a few things planned. 
July is mine and Glens anniversary and we are heading back to the North for a week. We are spending our anniversary in York as it has a lot of memories for us. 
August my parents are coming to stay for a week and I am super excited as it means I will see them twice in the space of three weeks which makes me super happy.
September Glen and I are going to see a country singer at The 02 with some friends and staying in London for the night. 
October Glen is going to see Bullet for my valentine with his brother and October is my birthday month.
November actually has nothing planned yet but I'm sure it will consist of Christmas shopping.
December is Glens birthday month and it is kind of tradition that we go to Winter Wonderland to celebrate. 

Can you believe it is June already? How is your year going?

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments