Twenty Five before Twenty Five.

Tuesday, June 09, 2015


This year I turn 23, I can remember turning 16 and leaving school thinking that grow up was defiantly what I was ready for and now I am turning 23, engaged and planning our perfect wedding and we are in the process of finding our perfect home. 
There are a few things I would like to accomplish by the time I turn 25. 
I will keep this post updated as and when I managed to tick something off my list.

1. Have five tattoos.
2. Go to a theme park.
3. Go abroad with Glen.
4. Go to Paris.
5. Book our wedding.
6. Feed a penguin.
7. Learn to cook more.
8. Loose up to 5 stone. 
9. Tell people about my blog. 
10. Have my dream make-up space.
11. Carry on blogging. 
12. Worry less. 
13. Make 25 new recipes. 
14. Do outfit posts on my blog.
15. Meet an online friend in real life. 
16. Be recognised for my blog.
17. Own a Mulberry.
18. Take more pictures.   
19. Print more pictures.
20. Go on more random days out. 
21. Be more confident. 
22. Have a perfect home.
23. Spend more time with friends. 
24. Watch more movies.
25. Start a family. 

What would you like to accomplish? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great list. Good luck dear .xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete