Empties #2.

Wednesday, July 01, 2015


Lets take a look through my rubbish and see what I have used up over the past few months. 
No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes. 
These retail for £7 but I only ever buy them when I have a £5 off no7 voucher as I think £7 is a ridicules price for face wipes. I mainly use these to wipe foundation off my hand or if I have made a small mistake.
Would I repurchase? - If I had a £5 off voucher, Yes. 
Garnier Micellar Water Mini. 
My only bug bare with the garnier micellar water is the size of the bottle so when I seen this mini version I knew I had to pick it up. I love using micellar water to remove my make-up and even if I have no make-up on I like to wipe some across my face just to refresh my face. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes, I plan on repurchasing the big one and decanting it into the smaller bottle. 
Burberry Effortless Mascara.
This was a Tkmaxx find. I could not believe it when I seen it on the stand. I really enjoyed using this mascara. I loved the volumising effect it gave my lashes.
Would I repurchase? - Yes I would.
Clinique High Lengths Mascara Mini.
I really did not get on with this mascara, the brush is so weird in my opinion. The brush only has bristles on one side. Personally it didn't do anything for my lashes.
Would I repurchase? - No I wouldn't.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.
I love having big lashes and love my bottom lashing being the same. I always find that normally mascara brushes are to big to do the job. Clinique bottom lash to me personally is defiantly worth the money if you like having stand out bottom lashes.
Would I repurchase? - Yes I would.
Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm Mini.
My sister gave me this little mini when I ran out of my Body shop cleansing balm. I personally like the Emma Hardie one more. I love how soft it leaves my skin feeling. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes I plan on getting the full size. 
Ted Baker No1 Bridlesmith Gate Body Wash.
This was another shower gel that was in my stock draw from Christmas time. It did the job but I got a bit bored of the smell towards the end. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes probably. 
Creightons Raspberry And Pomegranate Revive Bath And Shower Wash.
Again this was another product in the stock draws from Christmas time. I loved the smell of this. I used it as bubble bath. It also left my skin feeling soft and the smell lingered on the skin. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes I would.
Our Own Candle Company Raspberry Lemonade Candle.
Another present from my sister. She bought me this from a little independent seller from a market stall. The smell was lovely and it burnt perfectly. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes I would. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rasberry Lemonade sounds like an amazing scent! Sweet and summer-y. Also, a Burberry mascara at tkmaxx? That's an amazing find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the EH cleansing balm, it's so lovely , I use the body shop one too but the EH is nicer isn't it? I've never tried the No 7 wipes but should do I see lots of people recommending them. Great post, lots of love xxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo



    ReplyDelete