June Favourites 2015.

Friday, July 03, 2015


Month six of 2015 over and done with. June just seemed to be busy busy bus. July should be a good month filled with Glen and I's anniversary and a trip back to the North to visit my parents. I found my perfect lip combo in June, Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner Eastend Snob paired with Ted Baker Pink Lipstick. A true my lips but better colour. With the warm summer weather we have been having recently powder has become an essential in my makeup routine. I love how light weight Bourjois Silk Edition Compact Powder is but it still does the job of keeping me shine free.
If I was only allowed to buy two makeup products for the rest of my life they would defiantly be blusher and mascara. My favourite blusher for June was MaxFactor Creme Puff Blusher Seductive Pink. I love the pop of colour it gives along with a slight highlight. Two in one products are always a good thing in my eyes. 
Real Techniques brushes are always a favourite of mine and my two stand outs this month have been the Sculpting Brush and Multi-Task Brush. My foundation brush was in need of a wash so I have used both of these for applying foundation and they both work a treat. If you own them I would defiantly recommend trying them for foundation.
My last favourite for June is defiantly MINIONS. Anyone who knows me know I am a little bit obsessed with them. Before anyone asks, Yes I have seen the film. 

What were your favourites for the month of June? 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love love love the Max Factor blushers! I must try the sculpting brush for foundation now you've mentioned it, I hate it for contouring!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete