When Life Takes Over.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Life has taken over recently and blogging has had to take a bit of a back seat unfortunately. Recently my routine has pretty much been work, eat and sleep leaving not much time for anything else. Luckily Glen and I booked a week off work for the second week of July to head back to the North to stay with my parents for a week. We had such a lovely week, on the Monday we took my dad out for food and to see Ted 2 as a late fathers day treat as we couldn't be there to celebrate fathers day with him. On Tuesday Glen and I celebrated our two year anniversary. As we were in the North we headed back to York were it all started two years ago. On the morning of our anniversary we headed to York Designer Outlet which I was super excited about as they have recently opened a Michael Kors shop in the Outlet. I was very lucky to be treated to a pursecoin purse and mini satchel as an anniversary present off Glen. Major fiance points! We then headed into York to find our hotel. We stayed overnight in the gorgeous Royal York Hotel where we spent some of our stay relaxing in the pool and jacuzzi which was heavenly. Once we had checked in we went for a walk around York, did some shopping and grabbed some lunch. We then headed back to the hotel to get ready for the evening. In the evening we head out to Prezzo and then for a couple of drinks with a gorgeous sunset to end the evening. All in all we had a lovely anniversary and could not be happier. 
After heading back to my parents house we didn't really do much for the rest of the week. We spent Thursday night down at the beach. We don't really have many beaches close to us in Kent so we took full advantage of the fact my parents live about a 15 minute drive from the beach. On Friday we took my parents down to Whitby for the day. We had a lovely day together walking around Whitby and eating fish and chips. Saturday we spent the day shopping in Newcastle with family then Sunday my mam and dad made Sunday dinner then it was time for us to head back to Kent. We had such a lovely time back home and came back feeling very relaxed. 

We have quite a bit going on in the next couple of months including the Southampton Bloggers meet up which I can't wait to attend, feeling slightly nervous at the same time though. We also have my parents staying with us for a week in August, a wedding reception in September and a trip back home in October for my birthday. Safe to say we are busy busy busy.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer even if the weather isn't to great at the minute.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments