Wedding Series - Sweet Table.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015


I have always wanted a sweet table instead of favours at my wedding. Personally I think it can work out cheaper and is more fun to do than wedding favours. Glen and I have already decided we want our sweet table to be full of favourites. We want our parents, bridesmaids and best men to pick their favourite sweets to be incorporated into the table. My choice will be pink and blue bottles and I am pretty sure Glens will be giant strawberries. We are still undecided whether we want personalised pick and mix bag or the traditional ones. It is safe to say I am super excited to go sweet shopping though. 

Are you thinking of having a sweet table? If you had a sweet table what would be your advise to anyone wanting to have one at their wedding reception?  

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments