Empties #3.

Wednesday, September 09, 2015


After taking a bit of a break from blogging I am back with an empties post. Lets take a look through my rubbish and see what I have used up over the past few months. 
Ted Baker Grooming Room CandleDiptyque Geranium Rosa CandleNest One O'clock Candle.
I go through candles like there is no tomorrow as I type this I have two burning away. The Ted Baker candle came in a gift set with an aftershave. The candle smells very manly and musky which I really like. My sister kindly gifted me the next two candles, I actually burnt the mini Diptyque candle in a day which was defiantly a new record for me and the Nest candle was a cheeky TKMAX find. 
Colab New York Dry ShampooHerbal Essence Limited Edition Dry ShampooDove Dry Shampoo.
Colab New York dry shampoo is my new all time favourite and I already have another one on the go. As for the Herbal Essence dry shampoo I was not a fan of this at all as I found it did nothing for me at all. Dove dry shampoo is another favourite of mine, I like using this as more of styling product once I have washed my hair to give me a bit more texture and volume. I would defiantly repurchase this. 
No7 Face Wipes.
I never buy No7 wipes without the £5 off voucher as it makes them £2 which I think is a reasonable price to pay for wipes. I will always repurchase theses when I have a voucher.  
I am all for trying new micellar waters and was desperate to try Bioderma and managing to pick it up when my sister and I took a trip to London. I enjoyed using it but probably wouldn't repurchase as I think you can pick up better ones for cheaper. 
Ole Henriksen Foaming Cleanser.
I have mentioned this before, it is my all time favourite foaming cleaners. I have one in the bathroom at the minute and two in my stock draws but I will defiantly repurchase in the future.
DHC Silky Cotton Pads.
Another London purchase. I found these super soft and durable but I would have liked them to be bigger. Personally I probably won't repurchase theses as I go through a lot of cotton wool and find they are a bit pricey. 
Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant.
Unless I am using my all time favourite Kiko deodorant I will purchase whatever deodorant is on offer. I managed to pick this one up for £1. I enjoyed using it and it has quite a fresh smell but I won't be repurchasing as I have my beloved Kiko one back in my life.  
3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long.
I am one of them people that goes through fazes with deep conditioners. I found this worked really well on keeping my longer hair in good condition but once I had my hair cut shorter I found it made my hair feel quite heavy. I would probably repurchase something from the 3 minute miracle range but a product more suited to shorted hair.   
Victoria Secrets Aqua Kiss Shower Gel.
I loved this shower gel for the summer months. I found on a hot day it was super refreshing in the shower and the smell defiantly reminded me of a summer day by the beach. At the minute I won't be repurchasing this as I have so many shower gels to get through.  
L'oreal Infallible 24h Matte.
BEST DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION, That is all I need to say. Will defiantly be repurchasing. 
Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara Mini.
Really enjoyed this mascara - Would purchase in full size. 
Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara Mini.
Didn't do a lot for my lashes - Would not purchase full size. 
Makeup Revolution Viper Mascara.
Didn't enjoy this mascara again felt like it didn't do a lot for my lashes - Would not repurchase.
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.
One of my favourite drugstore mascaras - Would repurchase. 

Have your tried and loved any of the products I have mentioned? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments