Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2015.

Monday, November 23, 2015


I always find Christmas is the time of year to indulge and pop a few luxury items on your wish list. Even though I got two Jo Malone perfumes for my birthday I am lusting over Tom Ford Black Orchid, it is such a nice wintery scent. Last Christmas my sister bought me the Laura Mercier Sweet Temptations Crème Brûlée Duet and I am now completely obsessed with the scent. After watching Fleur De Force's new in beauty video I knew I needed to add Laura Mercier Crème De La Crème Luxe Body Cleanser Collection to my list in hope that santa might bring me it along with the Sweet Temptations Ambre Vanillé Luxe Body Collection. Top of my list this year is the ZOEVA Rose Golden Brush Set, I have wanted this set for the longest time and decided this year to add it to my Christmas list. I love anything rose gold and a girl can never have too many make up brushes. 

What is on your Christmas list this year? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm a big fan of Laura Mercier products! Their almond & coconut body scrub is literally one of the nicest things ever!! Hope you get some of these treats for Xmas! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely wishlist!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've wanted the Laura Mecier set and the Zoeva brushes for ages! Still haven't bought them yet though. I might have to convince the Boyfriend haha! -xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete