The One Where I Ramble.

Friday, November 20, 2015


I have no idea at all where this post is going. The past six weeks have been a bit all over the place. Glen and I headed back home to celebrate my birthday with my sister and parents. I had a lovely birthday filled with Michael Kors, Jo Malone, Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass and much much more, I was well and truly spoilt. My parents came back to the South with us for a week, it was lovely to have them here with us. Birthday celebrations over and done with it was time to head back to work and with that came some bad news, finding out we are being made redundant come the new year. Not the best news a month before Christmas but just have to get on with it. On the topic of Christmas Glen and I have done pretty much all our shopping for family, we just need to sort each other out now. We have also made the decision that we are heading back north to spend Christmas with my parents and sister. My sister is aware of this but my parents have no idea. I can't wait to see the look on their faces. Presents take a back seat this year for me as spending Christmas with my parents, sister and fiancé will be the best present. It always means I can go boxing day shopping with my sister, someone who is on the same wave length as me when it comes to beauty shopping. 
December is quite a busy month for us as it is Glens birthday on the 5th and I have a surprise planned for him (watch this space). It is also my dads birthday and as I mention above we are heading home for Christmas. 

So the guys is my little update. I hope you are all well and getting ready for the festive season. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very sorry to hear about the redundancy! I hope you're able to find somewhere else asap! Glad you're spending Xmas with the family, I bet they'll love that! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete