Blogmas Day 14 | Top Five Festive Eyeshadows.

Monday, December 14, 2015


Marc Jacobs The Dreamer - I only really dig this palette out at the festive season or for a special occasion as it is super pigmented and I find it lasts without creasing. I love how you can create a smokey look with the matte colours and then apply the glitter to give it the festive edge. 

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Shade 37 & 05 - Highly pigmented and super easy to apply. I like to apply these all over the lid and blend out the edges and that is the look done.

Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita - I find you can create the perfect eye look with the palette. I like to apply the top left colour all over my lid to form a base, add either the burgundy or dark brown all over the lid and blend and then to finish off the look I like to press the glitter onto my lid with my finger to give an intense look.

Seventeen Rose Quarz - A gorgeous duo chrome shadow. I find the best way to apply this shadow is with a flat brush to pack on the pigment. I like to blend out the edges to add a bit of of a smokey look to the shadow.

Stila Kitten - A love or hate product in the beauty world. I love this shadow packed onto the eye lids with a soft brown beige colour blended through the crease. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments