Blogmas Day 13 | Top Five Winter Nail Polishes.

Sunday, December 13, 2015


Chanel Le Vernis Nail Polish in the shade April - As soon as winter hits I brake out the dark red polishes. This Chanel one is one of my favourites to dig out.

Barry M Sunset Nail Polish in the shade Plum On Baby - Another one of my go to colours in winter are purples. This Barry M gel effect one is one of my favourites as I find it super quick and easy to go. I can get away with one coat and the colour lasts for around five days. 

Kiko Powder Pro Nail Polish in the shade 30 Taupe - This winter grey has been my go to colour. Again I find this Kiko one super easy to apply and I can get it to last around a week with the standard ware and tare. 

Nails Inc Winter Lights in the shade Royal Avenue - Christmas is the time to break out the glitter and sparkly. I think this one from Nails Inc is will be my Christmas Day polish. 

Nails Inc Snowflake in the shade White Chapel - I currently have this polish on my nails and it looks like it has snowed on my nails. For a glitter it was super easy to apply and distributed evenly across the nails. 

What are your favourite winter polishes?

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments