Blogmas Day 19 | Clutch Bag Essentials.

Sunday, December 20, 2015


With the new year just around the corner it's time to start thinking about that all important new years eve outfit. This year I think I am going to go down the route of black jeans and a nice top paired with some heels and a statement clutch. When using a clutch I also find it hard to fit everything I want in but I finally feel like I have got my essentials down to a tee. 
When using a clutch bag I try and keep it to a minimum. My first essential is my Michael Kors Coin Purse which I pop in a little bit of cash, bank card and ID as I am one of them people who gets ID'd everywhere I go. I also pop in some tissues and chewing gum as you never know when you are going to need a tissue and I also find when I have been on a night I always need some chewing gum on the way home. As I am a bit of a beauty junkie I also pop some makeup in my bag, I normally just pop in some powder and whatever lip product I am wearing that evening. Just before I leave the house I pop in my phone and keys in and that is my bag sorted for the night.   

What are your clutch bag essentials? 


Lottiemxo.


p.s sorry this post is late. I didn't have time to post it as I was being a top fiancee and seeing the new Star Wars movie with the other half. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments