Blogmas Day 20 | 2015 You Have Been A Blast.

Sunday, December 20, 2015


2015 has been a crazy year filled with lots of highs and a few lows just like every year. As 2015 is nearly over I thought I would take a look back on the past 12 months and write down the memories we have made to look back on this time next year. 
January was an extremely tough month for Glen, I and our families. Not to dwell on it too much but we went through our second miscarriage.
   
February marked a year since I moved to Kent. Its crazy to think I have been here nearly two years.

March was a tough month for me as March is my mams birthday and it was also mothers day. It was the first mothers day in 21 years that I haven't spent with my mam which was quite sad. 

April was the best month of 2015 for me. Glen and I headed back to the North with his family to spent Easter with my family. On the morning of Good Friday Glen gave me the best surprise ever and asked me to be his wife. We could not be happier and can not wait to plan our perfect wedding together. We also had our engagement party in April and we were extremely spoilt by all our friends and family.  

May was a pretty boring we both worked lots but we did manage to squeeze in a mini spa weekend which was lovely and we both came back feeling extremely relaxed. 

June was a crazy manic month for us with lots of anniversaries and birthdays. Apart from the not a lot happened. 

July was mine and Glens anniversary and we headed back to the North for a week and spent our anniversary in York as it has a lot of memories for us. 

August my parents and sister came to stay for a week.

September Glen and I went to see Zac Brown at The 02 with some friends. He was amazing and we would love to see him again. 

October was my birthday month and I was extremely spoilt by Glen and my family. 

November was a pretty boring month for us apart from all Christmas shopping we did. 

December was Glens birthday month. We headed to London for our annual Winter Wonderland trip and I surprised him with tickets to see The Lion King on stage. As it is the month of Christmas we are heading to the North to spend Christmas with my parents and I can not wait. 

I hope you all had an amazing 2015 and here's to 2016 and the memories we all make through the year. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments