Blogmas Day 21 | 2015 Christmas Tree.

Monday, December 21, 2015



As you can see our tree is a very traditional tree with the gold and reds. There is a whole mix of baubles on the tree ranging from some traditional nativity scenes to some gorgeous glass, crystals ones. 
Last Christmas was the first Christmas I spend with Glen so we decided a personalised bauble would be the perfect way to remember our first christmas living together. This year we decided to purchase another one and it make it our Christmas tradition to buy a new bauble every year to add to our tree. 
As I mentioned the first bauble that started this tradition was our two penguins with a heart that is personalised with 'Glen and Charlotte. First Christmas 2014.' Last year Glen also popped on in my stocking which as you can see is a little family of penguins which is personalised with 'Lottie Lots of Love Glen.' We purchased this years bauble whilst in Winter Wonderland for Glens birthday. As 2015 was the year we got engaged I really wanted a bauble associated with this. When I seen the ring with the heart in the middle and engaged wrote on it I knew that was the one. We had it personalised with 'Glen & Charlotte 3.04.15.'
I can't wait to buy next years bauble already.

Do you have any special baubles on your tree? 

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments