Blogmas Day 9 | 'The Best Part About Memories Is Making Them'

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Anyone who knows me knows I can spend hours scrolling through Instragram and posting pictures. 
Here is a around up of some of my favourite pictures from the past couple of months on my Instagram page. 

Glen's Birthday Meal
Seeing The Lion King for Glen's birthday.
Cocktails.
Christmas in London.
Annual Winter Wonderland trip.
This quote is so true.
December is here. Christmas is just around the corner.
Christmas decoration from my mam.
It still makes me happy that I am going to be a wife. 
Having a pretty tough time but need to remember I am only 23.
Polaroids.
Never to old for penguin glasses. 
Five Guys before shopping.
Nandos date.
Love having a man who can cook.
Zac Brown at Wembley was amazing. 
Flowers from the Mr.
Drinks with friends.
Ready for a friends wedding. 
Selfie before the pub.
Sunderland Illuminations. 
Birthday present from the sister and Mr.
Presents from the Mr.
Presents from my sister. 
Wine for my birthday.

Do you have Instagram ? Feel free to follow me: Lottiemxo. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments