Blogmas Day 10 | Winter Tag 2015.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

What are your favourite things about Winter?
I love the fashion and food around winter time. I also love being all snuggled up inside in bed watching a film when it is cold outside.

What is your favourite Winter outfit?
I love all the big scarfs that come out at this time of year. My favourite things to wear are big baggy jumpers, jeggings, boots and bit chunky scarfs. 

What is your favourite Winter food?
Home cooked hearty meals. Christmas dinner is defiantly my favourite meal of winter though. 

Favourite Winter Drink?
I am one of them weird people who doesn't really drink hot drinks but I tried a white hot chocolate from Costa the other day and really enjoyed it. 

How do you like to do your makeup in Winter?
When Winter comes around I like to break out the dark lipsticks and smokey eyes. I also like adding glitter to my eyeshadow looks. Summer months I tend to wear minimal makeup so in Winter I defiantly like to go all out. 

What are your hoping santa brings you?
I'm hoping Santa brings me Zoeva brushes, A couple of Laura Mercier sets and some DVDs.  

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
1. When it is still dark when I wake up and dark when I finish work. 
2. Bonfire night. 
3. Jumpers and big scarfs.

What is your favourite Winter song?
Winter songs to me mean Christmas songs. My favourite Christmas song is Fairytale of New York. 

What is your favourite Winter scent?
Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. White hot chocolate sounds super yummy! I also love big, chunky scarves. They're so cute and fun to wear, especially with leggings and a snuggly top :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete