Goodbye 2015 Hello 2016.

Monday, January 04, 2016


2016 is upon us and in full swing already. 2015 was one of the best years I have had in a long time. One of my favourite memories from 2015 is of course 3rd April, the day Glen and I got engaged. I had no idea he was going to propose but I wouldn't have changed it for the world and I am super excited to be planning our wedding. We also had a small party with friends and family which was an amazing night and lots of photos were taken to remember the night. In July we celebrated our two year anniversary in York which holds lots of special memories for us. As well as being in York we spent the rest of the week in the North with my parents. My parents luckily live around 10 minutes drive from the beach so it was lovely to spend some time down by the beech together to end our trip. In September I attended my first Southampton Bloggers meet up and met some amazing girls and finally got to meet the lovely Alice. Glen and I also took a trip to Wingham Wildlife Park which was a great day out and I would highly recommend it. I celebrated my 23rd birthday back in the North with my family and Glen. For my birthday my sister baked me some awesome emoji cupcakes and we spent the night at Sunderland Illuminations. For Glens birthday I surprised him with tickets to see The Lion King in London which was an amazing show and defiantly worth all the effort I put in to keep it a surprise for him. We also went for a meal with friends to round off his birthday weekend. We spent new years eves with Glens parents down the local pub which was a nice night and a nice way to see 2015 out.

I am not one to usually make new year resolutions but there are a few things I would like to achieve in 2016. 
1. Make a blog schedule and hopefully stick to it. 
2. Improve my blog photos.
3. Take more pictures and polaroids. 
4. Hopefully loose around two to three stone. 
5. Have date day or night at least once a month. 

I hope you all had an amazing 2015, what would you like to achieve in 2016? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments